MEET THE TEAM
Trade Mark Attorney
Gail Nicol is a part-qualified Trade Mark Attorney at Lincoln IP and is training to become a Chartered Trade Mark Attorney.
Gail has over 25 years’ experience within the IP industry across a range of roles and is an integral part of Lincoln IP’s trade mark practice group. She is a part-qualified trade mark attorney, working towards qualification in 2023, and is experienced in handling large trade mark portfolios and providing advice on filing strategy, opposition matters and infringement. Gail has a particular interest in US trade mark law and use requirements.
In addition, Gail is the elected Student Representative to the CITMA Council and sits on several CITMA Committees including the Education, Qualification and Standards Committee, Paralegal Committee and the Paralegal Events Working Group.
BA Majoring in French
Professional qualifications and affiliations
- Part-Qualified Trade Mark Attorney (UK)
- Student Representative on CITMA Council
- Student Member of the Chartered Institute of Trade Mark Attorneys
- CITMA Trade Mark Paralegal
Various IP Formalities and Management Roles
Trade Mark Practitioner in Private Practice
- Food and drink
- Consumer goods
- UK and international trade mark filing and prosecution
- Clearance searching
- International portfolio management
- Trade mark oppositions and cancellations
- Worldwide recordal programs