Lincoln IP is expanding!
Following an unprecedented period of growth, Lincoln IP is expanding its award-winning patent and trade mark teams. This is a rare opportunity for the right candidates to join our Aberdeen and Glasgow offices to assist with supporting current workload and future development.
Lincoln IP has a record of assisting career progression by supporting our attorneys to develop their personal skills and establish client relationships from a broad range of industries.
We are looking for ambitious candidates who have a general interest and passion for law, business, people, and technology.
Exceptional verbal and written communication skills are vital, as well as the ability to create and maintain relationships with clients.
Successful candidates will be welcomed into a sociable yet hardworking atmosphere, where a healthy work/life balance is promoted. Competitive salaries and benefits packages are also on offer for the successful candidates along with rich and varied caseloads.
Please send a cover letter and CV to email@example.com to register your interest. Confidentiality and discretion is assured.
We have an immediate vacancy for an experienced trade mark practitioner. The ideal candidate will be a qualified Chartered or European Trade Mark Attorney with at least one to two years post-qualification experience.
We also welcome enquiries from candidates with an expectation of qualifying within the next 12 months, and from graduate or post-graduate candidates interested in future training opportunities within the trade mark team.
Some of the duties the successful applicant will encounter in their day-to-day work include:
- Providing pre-filing advice to a range of clients;
- Providing trade mark clearance searches and advising clients accordingly;
- Filing and prosecuting trade marks on a worldwide basis, including the UK, EU and Madrid system;
- Working on both non-contentious and contentious matters, including participating in hearings and handling oppositions on behalf of clients;
- Advising clients in relation to other IP matters; and
- Assisting with the further development of the trade marks practice.